If you plan on joining us in one of our Group Exercise classes please register your spot via the Mindbody App
You can also reserve your spot by calling our front desk staff at the respective branch.
What do I need to know before I visit the Y?
- Face masks are required to be worn by staff at all times. Members are asked, but not required, to wear masks in common areas of the facilities.
- Group exercise classes, racquetball and tennis courts (where available) require reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations are not required for childwatch or aquatic classes
- Nationwide members are not permitted in the Thomas E. Hannah YMCA location. Willis Road and Middle Tyger are accepting Nationwide members.
- Guests are not allowed in the facility at this time
- Please be patient and know that these protocols have been put in place for your safety and to accommodate as many members as possible each day.
- You will need to complete a temperature check before entering the facility. Please stop at our front desk.
- Please bring a refillable water bottle. Water fountains are closed at this time. We have several water bottle filling stations around the facility.
- Towels are available. If you wish to bring your own you may do so.
- Basketballs will not be available. If you wish to play basketball please bring your own ball
- Wellness Equipment
- Group Exercise (capacity is limited, reservation required)
- Indoor Pools (Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool)
- Tennis Courts ( Willis Road-Tennis membership required)
- Racquetball Courts (Reservation is recommended)
- Gymnasium/ Basketball courts (Please bring your own ball)
- Indoor Track
- Locker Rooms
- Water Fitness Classes
- Swim Lessons
- Youth Sports
- Personal Training
- Aquatic Personal Training